Price: 40 yuan / ticket
Policies on Admission Discounts and Special Accommodations for Free Admission
1. Children aged six and under or with a height of 1.2 m or under may enjoy free admission.
2. People with disabilities or impairments with an ID card indicating disability or impairment may enjoy free admission.
3. Minors between the ages of 7 and 18 inclusive can enjoy half-price discounts with their ID cards.
4. Full-time students at the undergraduate level or below may purchase half-price tickets with their student IDs.
5. Visitors aged sixty and older may purchase half-price tickets with their ID cards.
6. Servicemen and women enjoy a half-price discount with valid IDs.
Important information about booking tickets
1. Tickets for Prince Kung's Palace Museum are pre-sold 10 days in advance to ensure availability.
2. The Prince Kung's Palace Museum implements a real-name system for ticket booking, and all visitors need to offer valid identity information to pre-order.
3. Each valid ID (resident ID card, Mainland Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents on the Chinese mainland, Permit for Taiwan Compatriots, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Resident Residence Permit, passport) is limited to one ticket per day.
4. Individual visitors are limited to three tickets for each order, and each visitor can apply for two orders per day.
5. Visitors holding a Mainland Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents on the Chinese mainland, a Permit for Taiwan Compatriots, a Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Resident Residence Permit, or a passport should select the appropriate type of certificate when filling in personal information online. On the entry day, please take the same valid ID to get an admission certificate at the General Service Office.
6. When booking tickets online, servicemen need to select the corresponding ticket type and fill in the information from their resident ID cards. Admission certificates can be received on the entry day with valid ID at the General Service Office.
7. After the reserved tickets are sold out on the day, there may be a small number of tickets returned that will be available for visitors online.
1. Visitors who make reservations with second-generation ID cards can enter the museum with their original ID cards at the ticket entrance on the day of admission with no need to exchange paper tickets.
2. Students aged 18 to 24 need ID cards and student IDs for admission.
3. Visitors who forgot their IDs, or have lost or are using damaged IDs, may still obtain an admission certificate at the General Service Office.
1. If the booked tickets are not used, visitors can apply for a refund on the booking platform before 22:00 on the day of the reserved visit; no refund will be possible after the time limit. For those who fail to apply for a refund in time, please call the ticket service of Prince Kung's Mansion Museum for consultation.
2. After the refund application is successfully filed, the ticket purchase price will be refunded to the ticket purchase account within 5 days. If you have not received the refund by then, please call the ticket service of Prince Kung's Mansion Museum for consultation.
1. If individual visitors require an invoice, please request an electronic invoice based on the actual amount in the "Personal Center" of the "Online Ticket Purchase" page of the booking platform from the second day to the twentieth day after entering the museum. The invoice issued is an electronic general VAT invoice and the content is "Tickets".
2. Invoicing steps: Personal Center > My Order > Order Details > Bottom of Details Page > Issue Electronic Invoice. We will send the electronic invoice to the email address you fill in.
3. If the invoice you request is to be used for corporate reimbursement, you need to fill in the taxpayer identification number according to the relevant national tax policies. If your workplace is non-enterprise or you require a personal title, please select the "individual/non-enterprise unit" option, in which no taxpayer identification number is required.
Ticket Service: 010-83286859 (Reception hours: 8:30 to 16:30 on open days)
Visitor Service Center: 010-83288149 (Reception hours: 8:30 to 16:30 on open days)