Announcementon the Orderly Reopening of Prince Kung's Palace Museum from September 15
Prince Kung's Palace Museum will open orderly from September 15, 2020. Please see the following information for details.
1. The opening hours are 8:30-17:00 (entrance closed at 16:10). The museum is closed on Mondays (except for national holidays).
2. Tickets should be booked with real name by time periods. The daily quota is 5,000 visitors (2,000 visitors from 8:30 to 12:00, and 3,000 visitors from 12:00 to 16:00). Tickets reservation end once the quota is reached. Please enter the museum strictly according to the reservation time.
3. For domestic visitors and travel agencies, tickets could be booked 10 days in advance through the following three methods. Please contact the ticket service at 4006-228-228 or 010-56591728 for more information.
1) Official website of Prince Kung's Palace Museum (http://www.pgm.org.cn);
2) Official Wechat account (ID: gongwangfuchina);
3) Cooperate App: Meituan, Trip.
4. Individual visitors from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and foreign countries, please purchase tickets upon arrival with valid IDs or passports at the Ticket Office.
5. Notice for visitors:
1) For admission into the museum, visitors are required to present an original ID and the real-time query of their health code that shows no signs of abnormality.
2) Please cooperate with the body-temperature checking before entering the museum. Visitors with a body temperature above 37.3℃ or abnormal symptoms will be denied entry. Please contact our staff if you feel unwell during the visit.
3) Please wear a face mask and keep a safe distance from others during your visit. Do not crowd or gather in densely packed groups.
4) While the audience density exceeds limit in specific areas of the museum, the on-site staff will take limitation and evacuation measures.
5) Some of the areas in the museum are still under construction. Please be careful and sorry for the inconvenience.
6) For more information, please call the Visitors Service Center at 010-83288149.
In order to ensure the safely and orderly opening, Prince Kung's Palace Museum will adjust the daily quota according to the epidemic prevention and control situation. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Prince Kung's Palace Museum
September 9, 2020
Address: No.17, West Qianhai Street, Xicheng District, Beijing Tel: (86) 010-83288149 Post Code: 100009
© 2014 Prince Kung’s Palace Museum All Copyright Reserved. ICP Registration No.: Beijing 10012453
Technical Support: Information Center of the Ministry of Culture of China