Admission: RMB 40 yuan/person
1. Children under 120cm in height: free of charge.
2. Retired veterans: free of charge with a valid certificate (collecting free tickets at the Tourist Center by presenting the certificate).
3. Disabled: free of charge with a valid certificate (collecting free tickets at the Tourist Center by presenting the certificate).
4. Students (excluding graduate students), active duty military personnel and seniors: half the price with a valid certificate.
Through Ticket: RMB 70 yuan/person
Including: entrance ticket, professional tour guide, admission to attractions and exhibition halls open to the public as well as the Grand Theatre Tower, traditional Beijing theatrical performance in the Tower, and snacks during the performance.
1. Children under 120cm in height are free of charge.
2. Half price for retired veterans, the disabled, students (excluding graduate students), active duty military personnel and seniors upon presentation of a valid certificate.
Regulations on free visits for student groups:
1. Mondays are free visit days for school student groups.
2. Primary and secondary school student groups are permitted to visit the museum free of charge upon presentation of the school’ letters of introduction.
3. Reservations must be made 1 day prior to the group visit. Call 8328 8149 to make reservations.
4. The size of the student group should be less than 100.
5. There’s no free visit during national holidays.
Address: No.17, West Qianhai Street, Xicheng District, Beijing Tel: (86) 010-83288149 Post Code: 100009
© 2014 Prince Kung’s Palace Museum All Copyright Reserved. ICP Registration No.: Beijing 10012453
Technical Support: Information Center of the Ministry of Culture of China